Monday, February 20, 2012

Tussy The Sando Girl

For several years I had a sneaky feeling that some Starwoids would admire and glorify the Sando Aqua Monster that I despise.  The word "Starwoid" is a term for a Star Wars fan like the word "Trekkie" is a term for a Star Trek fan.  To some extent, my suspicions have been confirmed, there are avid Starwoids who really LOVE Sando Aqua Monsters!  You will see that this is no joke, allow me to give you an example which can be found on Star Wars Artists' Guild (SWAG).  There are a couple of imbeciles who love Sando Aqua Monsters, their online pseudonyms are VashKnives and Tusserk (a.k.a. Tussy).  Tussy is such a massive fan of Sando Aqua Monsters that she drew this idiotic image of a Jedi Sando Aqua Monster at the request of VashKnives.  Tussy is obsessed with the cosmic vermin and brags about how they are sensitive to the "Force".  NEWSFLASH Tussy, the "Force" will not save your beloved Sando Aqua Monster from more formidable forces such as Godzilla, Cloverfield, Project Orion II, Team Star Fox, or the Starship Enterprise for example and this is just the tip of the iceberg!  Tussy, from what I read about Sando Aqua Monsters on official credible Star Wars sources including Star Wars sourcebooks such as The Wildlife Of Star Wars and websites such as the Official Star Wars Website and Wookipedia, I have not seen anything to suggest that they respond to the Force.  Either put up (meaning showing actual evidence form offical Star Wars soruces on Sando Aqua Monsters, NOT fan fiction sources) or SHUT THE FUCK UP!>:-D!  Tussy and I ware both born in October of the year 1983.  Tussy's birthday is October 4 and my birthday is October 25.

My favorite leviathan: Clover from Cloverfield


2 comments:

  1. Just curious, why does it matter if some people want to believe that some Sando Aqua Monsters can touch the force. There's not just one, there are mutliple of them. But yes, I do agree that a Sando Aqua Monster couldn't defeat the Enterprise, or the others that you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will spare this comment while I deleted the rest, but you need to hit the road and not come back please.

      Delete